Monday, August 17, 2015

SHOP | New jewelry in the shop!



I've been listing a couple of items each day to my etsy shop [melaniesherman.etsy.com]: Today's add were two elegant and minimalist white pendant necklaces I made during my time in Hungary:

Melanie Sherman Porcelain Necklace Silver White
Porcelain necklace, white with silver chain
Hungarian Porcelain
1 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Chain: Silver, 19"
US$ 36.00

Porcelain necklace, white with silver chain Hungarian Porcelain
1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Chain: Silver, 19"
US$ 36.00


I'm also listing these white porcelain necklaces with gold luster and 15" gold snake chain necklace:
 
Porcelain necklace, white with gold
Hungarian Porcelain
1" x 3/4"
Chain: Gold. snake, 15"

US$ 36.00 


Porcelain necklace, white with gold
Hungarian Porcelain
1" x 3/4"
Chain: Gold. snake, 15"

US$ 36.00 


An elegant way to wear porcelain! These porcelain "tokens" were decorated with a gold luster and then designed into rings, pendants, brooches, and earrings. I make these tokens on my travels around the globe, with local materials, and transform them into a wearable piece of art. These jewelry pieces are assembled by me here in the US in my ceramics studio and every piece is unique. This beautiful porcelain comes from Hungary, where I worked for 6 weeks in 2015. It is one of the whitest, most translucent porcelain.

No comments:

Post a Comment